[gmx-users] input the gro and trr file into the VMD

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Thu Feb 19 09:19:51 CET 2009

VMD defines the bonds according to a distance criteria.
Note that these are not defined in a gro or trr file but in the tpr,
which
is not red by VMD.

If your distances are not seen this means that the atoms are not within
the VMD's criteria. Are you using a CG model where the distances
are larger than the usual atomistic ones?

One solution is to use a dynamic representation in VMD where you
can set the atoms link by a bond based on a cutoff.

XAvier.