[gmx-users] Problem in preparation of the enzyme/substrate complex

Ji Liu zjuliuji at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 10:35:27 CET 2009

Hi Tsjerk,

Thanks a lot.
Surely I can't modify the force field by my self. It's impossible to me to
understand all of things you mentioned. So is it the only way to achieve my
purpose? If so, it's so frustrating. I've been trying my best to contact
with the author of one of my references. He applied several of Gromos 96
force field (may be he modified these force field too) to a similar
enzyme/substrate system, and hope i can get some information from him. Even
though, i really eager to get some knowledge from all of gmx-users. Anyway,
I'm always grateful for your comment.

Ji