[gmx-users] Problem in preparation of the enzyme/substrate complex

Ji Liu zjuliuji at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 13:12:49 CET 2009

Hi Tsjerk,

Sorry i did not supply any information about the enzyme/substrate system.
Here, I'm studying the interaction between ester (substrate) and lipase
(enzyme). The substrate contains C, O and H atoms. More details are shown in
the following address.
http://picasaweb.google.com/ZJULiuJi/Experiments#5304476447992943186
Also I'll check the archives for related topics. Thank you so much.

Ji