[gmx-users] combination rules -- the part aboutthecombinationrules

Shuangxing Dai shuangxingdai at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 23:46:52 CET 2009

No. I only changed 3 lines in ffgmxnb.itp. But there are hundreds of lines of error informaion like this:
ERROR 77 [file ffgmxnb.itp, line 144]:
  Trying to add LJ (SR) while the default nonbond type is Buck.ham (SR)

ERROR 78 [file ffgmxnb.itp, line 145]:
  Trying to add LJ (SR) while the default nonbond type is Buck.ham (SR)

ERROR 79 [file ffgmxnb.itp, line 146]:
  Trying to add LJ (SR) while the default nonbond type is Buck.ham (SR)

ERROR 80 [file ffgmxnb.itp, line 147]:
  Trying to add LJ (SR) while the default nonbond type is Buck.ham (SR)

ERROR 81 [file ffgmxnb.itp, line 148]:
  Trying to add LJ (SR) while the default nonbond type is Buck.ham (SR)

ERROR 82 [file ffgmxnb.itp, line 149]:
  Trying to add LJ (SR) while the default nonbond type is Buck.ham (SR)

ERROR 83 [file ffgmxnb.itp, line 150]:
  Trying to add LJ (SR) while the default nonbond type is Buck.ham (SR)

ERROR 84 [file ffgmxnb.itp, line 151]:
  Trying to add LJ (SR) while the default nonbond type is Buck.ham (SR)

ERROR 85 [file ffgmxnb.itp, line 152]:
  Trying to add LJ (SR) while the default nonbond type is Buck.ham (SR)