[gmx-users] Placing a peptide above aqueous phase of bilayer

Nikit sharan nikit2702 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 10:12:55 CET 2009

Dear users,

I want to place the peptide above aqueous phase  of the bilayer.I have
gone throught the mailing list and read the manual also, but since am
a beginner to gromacs it will be very helpful if someone could mail me
the commands  to insert peptide above bilayer.I understood that it can
be done with the combination of editconf and genbox.Please let me know
the options to be included in these commands.

-nikit