[gmx-users] Re:Re: how to convert the *.cube file to a (x, y, z) format file

Jinyao Wang wangjy at ciac.jl.cn
Thu Feb 26 15:35:10 CET 2009

Hi Lu Tian ,
  Thank you for your help. Your program is very useful for me.
  I have run it. But I have some puzzled for the output files.
 1. Running the program for getting all the data with x,y,z,coordinates.
    I got four columns data in the output files?
    what is the fourth column if the first three columns separately are X,Y,Z.

 2. Running the program for get the data of X-Y plane in specific Z.
    I also got four colums data in the output files.
     what is the fourth column if the first three columns separately are X,Y,Z.

 3. Running the program for get the data of X-Y plane in a range of Z.
    I got a three columns data in the output files.
     what is the third column if the first two columns separately are X,Y.

In short, I don't know what is the last column data in the output files.

                                             Jinyao Wang
                                             wangjy at ciac.jl.cn
                                           2009-02-26