[gmx-users] restraining Ca2+ ion

jayant james jayant.james at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 01:12:11 CET 2009

Hi!
Thanks for the reply.
I am using the option 0 of pdb2gmx which corresponds to GROMOS96 43a1 force
field. But earlier today I was linked to a thesis which used GROMACS force
field so I am still wondering if it would be right for me to go to the *.top
file and change the charges to amino acids for simulations in GROMOS96 force
field found in GROMACS package.
Thanks
JJ