[gmx-users] Pull Code problems

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 16:55:11 CET 2009

Hi,

The pull option acts between COM's. Both COM's will move.
If not, you would have a net force on the COM of the whole system.

The AFM option is no longer there.
I never understood what the difference between Umbrella and AFM was.
But Umbrella (as well as constraint) should be able to do all things
that were possible before (and more).

Berk