[gmx-users] atom H is missing in the first residue in a chain

Zhong Zheng zhozheng at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 20:13:24 CET 2009

hi

Thanks for your reply. I tried -ignh and it doesn't help. I understand
-missing is bad but I made sure the only missing atoms the program
complains are the first residue in each three chains.
  I am using a crystal structure. However the warning messages are
only for the first residue in each chain.

Zhong