[gmx-users] query about random velocity generation

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 12:44:59 CET 2009

Hi Sangeeta,

Different temperatures always come with different velocities, as these
are related to each other. If you want to have different simulations
for the same temperature then you have to change the number for
gen_seed. As for the range, you're stuck with that for a signed (?)
int, but that's quite a range.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

--