[gmx-users] query about random velocity generation

Nuno Azoia nazoia at det.uminho.pt
Fri Jan 30 13:07:44 CET 2009

Hi Sangeeta

I don't know if it's the best option, but in a situation like yours I
just used gen_seed = -1 (minus 1). By this way every time you do a
simulation the gen_seed number will be different, because the program
generates a random number.

I hope this will help.

Nuno Azoia

--

Nuno Gonçalo Azoia Lopes

Laboratório de Investigação em Acabamento
Departamento de Engenharia Têxtil
Universidade do Minho
Campus de Azurém
4800-058 Guimarães