[gmx-users] GMX-Installation2

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Thu Jul 2 07:52:44 CEST 2009

nanogroup at ymail.com wrote:
> Dear Jussi,
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Because of some problems with fedora 10, I installed Fedora 11.
>
> Unfortunately, I can not understand the instructions of your e-mail. I
> am new with Gromacs!

That won't get you any more help. We're all busy people, and we're not
going to spend time guessing exactly what your problem is. You need to
provide as much diagnostic information as you think you have. That means
what commands you tried, what you expected to happen, and what actually
happened.

Maybe http://oldwiki.gromacs.org/index.php/Installation will help.