[gmx-users] RE: How to freeze the atoms?

Vitaly V. Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 10:13:13 CEST 2009

You can change integrator back to l-bfgs and the requested atoms will be
non-movable as well. MD in the file is just because I ran EM first and then
MD to check the problem. So, the last keyword is present.

What kind of calculation do you want to perform at all? - It's even better
to run MD for some time to relax the system completely.

--
Vitaly V. Chaban, Ph.D. (ABD)
School of Chemistry
email: chaban at univer.kharkov.ua,vvchaban at gmail.com