[gmx-users] GIT

Florian Dommert dommert at icp.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Jul 5 13:47:00 CEST 2009

Hello,

   on Friday I tried to clone the git repo for the first time, but
   unfortunately I was not successful and got following error message:

   # git clone git://gromacs.cbr.su.se/gmx-src.git
   Initialized empty Git repository in /Users/dommert/icp/develop/gromacs/gmx-src/.git/

   Though it is claimed a directory is initialized nothing happend. As
   I encountered this error I wrote a mail to the adress mentionend
   on the webpage admin at gromacs.org, but the mail could not be delivered
   giving containing this diagnostics from the mail system:

   Final-Recipient: rfc822; admin at gromacs.org
   Remote-MTA: dns; smtp1.uu.se
   Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 <admin at gromacs.org>: Recipient address