[gmx-users] making a box of water

Payman Pirzadeh ppirzade at ucalgary.ca
Thu Jul 16 19:16:49 CEST 2009

Hello,
Previously, my box was 27.154*31.354*103.386 (all in A) and I reduced the
rvdw cutoff to 10A, but problem was still there.
Now I made my box bigger by using a visualization software. The new
dimensions are ~54*63*103.38(all in A). Again the same warning is given to
me about increasing the box size or reduce the rvdw.

Payman