[gmx-users] Re: NH3 / graphene

Paul Rowntree rowntree at uoguelph.ca
Tue Jul 28 02:00:37 CEST 2009

Darrell;

If memory serves, there was a paper in the late '80s of a simulation of monolayer NH3/graphite by William Steele.  It reproduced the lattice dimensions of our experiments, but seemed to over-estimate the corrugation in the binding energy relative to our diffraction experiments.

Hope this helps,

Paul Rowntree
Dept. of Chemistry, University of Guelph