[gmx-users] How to fi all atoms and to calculate the energy

osmair oliveira osmair07 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:44:06 CEST 2009

Hi Luis,
If you want only the initial energy, you can try minimize your
system using gradient conjugate (cg) or steepest descent (steep) algorithm
with large value of tolerance (emtol). Of course, using steeps of MD from GROMACS.

I hope this help.

Ph.D. Osmair V. Oliveira
Federal University of Sao Carlos
Brazil