[gmx-users] generate pair list and 1-4 interactions

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 10:33:28 CEST 2009

Hi,

The charges are always scaled with fudgeQQ.

For the LJ parameters the precendence is:

For an atom pair in the [ pairs ] section with type A and B:
if parameters are present on the line in the [ pairs ] section use those, otherwise
if parameters are present in the [ pairtypes ] section use those, otherwise
if gen-pairs=no generate a fatal error, otherwise
if parameters for A-B are present in the [ nonbond_params ] section scale with fudgeLJ and use those, otherwise
use the parameters for A and B in the [ atoms ] section and scale with fudgeLJ and use those.

Berk