[gmx-users] generate pair list and 1-4 interactions

Enemark Soeren chees at nus.edu.sg
Thu Jul 30 11:07:49 CEST 2009

Hi Berk,

Thanks for your answer, I am happy to have the priority list for how the
van der Waals term of the pair potential is calculated.

About fudgeQQ, do you mean that the pair potentials' coulomb terms are
scaled with the fudgeQQ value, even when "gen-pairs" is set to "no"?

( I see from the manual that "FudgeLJ is only used when generate pairs
is set to 'yes', so maybe your answer is already given in the manual.
Actually, I am not sure if this statement is an implicit information
about FudgeQQ..)

-Soren