[gmx-users] generate pair list and 1-4 interactions

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 12:33:24 CEST 2009

Hi,

FudgeQQ is always used, independently of gen-pairs.
I have added a note about this in the manual.

Berk

Subject: RE: [gmx-users] generate pair list and 1-4 interactions
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 17:07:49 +0800
From: chees at nus.edu.sg
To: gmx-users at gromacs.org

Hi Berk,

Thanks for your answer, I am happy to have the priority list for
how the van der Waals term of the pair potential is calculated.

About fudgeQQ, do you mean that the pair potentials’ coulomb
terms are scaled with the fudgeQQ value, even when “gen-pairs” is
set to “no”?

( I see from the manual that “FudgeLJ is only used when
generate pairs is set to ‘yes’, so maybe your answer is already
given in the manual. Actually, I am not sure if this statement is an implicit
information about FudgeQQ..)

-Soren