[gmx-users] crystals of KCl during simulation

moura at ufscar.br moura at ufscar.br
Mon Jun 1 19:52:35 CEST 2009

Hi Rebeca,

I found out a few years ago that OPLS parameters for Na+ were inadequate
for my simulations on surfactants aggregation due to the formation of
stable (and unrealistic) ionic bridges. I got better  structures using
Aqvist's parameters (available in GROMACS), maybe you could try these
parameters for K+ as well.

please let me know if that works.

best regards,

André