[gmx-users] .itp file for an electrode

Kukol, Andreas a.kukol at herts.ac.uk
Wed Jun 3 10:36:04 CEST 2009

It is not very difficult to construct a topology (itp-file) for one atom. You may look at the definitions of sodium or chloride in the .rtp file for the force field you want to use and adapt them to your needs.

Then you need the atom coordinates of the two parallel lattices, which you can make with genconf starting from a one atom coordinate file.

Andreas