[gmx-users] protein running out of box

ravi sharma rdsharma_4u at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 16:07:57 CEST 2009

Dear Zhen Chen

Protein is located stranger(sometime at the one side of the protein,in other frame other  side). Its not a problem.  Your simulation is fine. it is due to you had given PBC. thats why. You can reset your trejectory using trjconv.

regards

Ravi Datta Sharma  Lecturer,  Bioinformatics,
Department of Microbiology,
CCS Unversity,
Meerut