[gmx-users] gromacs website: "(There is currently no text in this page)"

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Thu Jun 4 16:17:10 CEST 2009

pim schravendijk wrote:
> Ah yes, but can't you configure an automatic server forward to do this?
> I can't imagine many people want to manually retype the url they get as
> a google result.

The transition period is presumably not going last very long, and I'd
rather put up with some temporary losses in user convenience than have
Erik(?) spending more of his time on this transition and less on doing
science/GROMACS :-)

Google's going to have to have time to re-index the new website anyway..