[gmx-users] Entending water in negative Z direction

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Thu Jun 4 21:36:34 CEST 2009

If you are using PBC, extending the positive direction *is* extending
the negative direction, they are the same thing. If you really must
center your bilayer on Z, then try editconf -translate 0 0 N

And please take this only as a useful suggestion, but simulating a
GPCR in a membrane protein before fully understanding PBC is probably
the wrong order to go about things. You might save yourself a heap of
time in the end by starting with some simpler systems first.

Chris.