[gmx-users] Reg. g_density

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 12:00:15 CEST 2009

Hi Jagan,

I just checked and indeed g_density requires a .tpr file. It would be
possible to get an approximate density using a pdb file or so, but
that requires hacking the code. For the volume it's the same thing.
The radii could be read from the file vdwradii.dat in the GMX library
directory but are better determined from the .tpr file. Also for g_sas
a .tpr file is required as it provides a more robust answer.

Cheers,

Tsjerk