[gmx-users] PME nodes

Carsten Kutzner ckutzne at gwdg.de
Mon Jun 8 14:57:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

it's written at the begin of the .c file:

  * You can compile this tool using the Gromacs Makefile from the
  * share/gromacs/template directory, just replace 'template' by
'g_tune_pme'
  * where needed. To enable shell completions for g_tune_pme, just
  * copy the provided completion.* files to your Gromacs bin directory.

Carsten