[gmx-users] gromacs on glacier

Payman Pirzadeh ppirzade at ucalgary.ca
Mon Jun 8 20:42:42 CEST 2009

Dear Justin,
Here is the mpich version:
MPICH Version:          1.2.7p1
MPICH Release date:     $Date: 2005/11/04 11:54:51$
MPICH Patches applied:  none
MPICH configure:        -prefix=/share/apps/intel/mpich/
MPICH Device:           ch_p4

Also the gcc compiler:
gcc (GCC) 3.4.6 20060404 (Red Hat 3.4.6-9)

About the system, I have water model with 3 atom sites and 3 virtual sites.

Payman