[gmx-users] Suggestion for g_tune_pme

Jim Kress jimkress_58 at kressworks.org
Tue Jun 9 01:20:14 CEST 2009

A small suggested change to g_tune_pme.  Allowing the specification of the
executable on all the nodes would be appreciated since I (at least) follow
the suggestion in the installation directions and suffix my parallel version
of mdrun with _mpi, so the executable is mdrun_mpi, not mdrun.

You might also want to point out, in the documentation, that one can include
the normal mpi commands in the g_tune_pme command.  For example,
./g_tune_pme -np 24 -hostfile ethfile24 -s cpeptide_md_PME.tpr works just
fine.

Jim