[gmx-users] trouble for old/new GROMACS site

Anna Marabotti anna.marabotti at isa.cnr.it
Tue Jun 9 14:13:27 CEST 2009

Hi all,
probably this is a very trivial question: how can I find information in the GROMACS site? I'm quite in trouble
because I'm trying to search for some information in the gmx-user archive, and I can't reach it neither in the
old GROMACS site nor in the new one. I supposed I had to register to see the content of the site, and I did
it, but still I don't see anything in the two sites. Can anyone help me?

Thank you
Anna

Anna Marabotti, Ph.D.
Laboratory of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Institute of Food Science, CNR
Via Roma 64
83100 Avellino (Italy)
Phone: +39 0825 299651