[gmx-users] Question about applying a restriction on the movement of a molecule in z direction....

Alberto Sergio Garay sgaray at fbcb.unl.edu.ar
Fri Jun 12 16:43:46 CEST 2009

Hi all

I need to avoid that a solute molecule cross to the other side of my
lipid bilayer.and I have thought in several alternatives, which I'm
not sure whether they are posible in gromacs so I decided to ask for
suggestions.

Could anyone give any possible alternative to restrict the movement of
my molecule in the z direction only when it reaches a certain z
distance from, for example the center of the bilayer ?

Thank you in advance.

Sergio
--
Dr. Sergio Garay