[gmx-users] can someone generate a pdb file for me :)

Joseph Johnson helstreak at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 16 18:04:01 CEST 2009

I can't seem to get this to work out so I think I'm giving up and asking for some big help.  I've been trying to generate a poly(gamma-benzyl-L-glutamate) with 5 and 10 repeat units but nothing seems to work out.  Is there anyone that would be generate a pdb file that would actually work with pdb2gmx so I could see the proper formatting of the file?

I really appreciate your help, thank you :)