[gmx-users] Website Problem

darrellk at ece.ubc.ca darrellk at ece.ubc.ca
Wed Jun 17 07:51:30 CEST 2009

Hi Mark,
Thanks for your suggestion. I opened up the web page associated with the
link you provided below (http://oldwww.gromacs.org/) but when I clicked
on "search" on this web page, I was once again presented with the
response "Site settings could not be loaded......"

Could you please let me know what the problem might be and how I can
search the GROMACS site for information?

Thanks in advance.

Darrell Koskinen