[gmx-users] RE: programmes to have in double precision besides mdrun_d

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:50:56 CEST 2009

Thank you guys

Indeed, it's better have all programmes in double version anyway.

But now, I may be dreaming, but how 'impossible' is to have one single
binary able to work with single or double precision with a simple
input option or env variable? At least on Mac one can have more than
one binary (for different archs) in 'single' file. And yes, a wrapping
script could address that but it's not what I have in mind anyway.

Cheers,
Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.