[gmx-users] Free energy videos from EMBO course

Ragnarok sdf fabracht1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 18:03:58 CEST 2009

Hello. I am trying to access the videos from EMBO course available in
Gromacs' wiki but I can't have access to any of them. Are they
available only for a strict community or something like that?
I also would like some advice on how to perform a calculation of
free-energy of dimerization between two protein helices in a membrane
model. I have read some works saying that they've done it using PMF.
The problem is that I do not have much expertise on the matter and
need some advice on what to read and what would be the best way to get
information (both theoretical and practical) on the matter.
Thank you in advance
Fabrício Bracht