[gmx-users] Coordinates change after minimization

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Sat Jun 20 15:46:26 CEST 2009

On Jun 20, 2009, at 15:30, "Ms. Aswathy S" <aswathys at amritapuri.amrita.edu
 > wrote:

> using the g_confrm command the RMSD of the protein is 0 (Root mean
> square deviation after lsq fit = 4.14581e-08). It means the
> structure doesn't have a major change ultimately.. Please correct me
> if I am wrong..
You are correct.
> Can I move ahead with this minimization?
However this value is really small, which suggests that the
minimization did actually about nothing. This a bit too nothing!

Of I were you I would check that you actually used g_confrm the right
way or indeed performed a minization.

> Dept. Biotechnology
> Ext. 3108

>>> drastically.My idea about minimization was the coordinates will have