[gmx-users] How to extend correctly pulling simulation?

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 16:44:58 CEST 2009

Hi,

You don't say why you want to do it in several simulations and not in one.
If it is just because your runtime per job is limited you can use
the standard way to cut any simulation into parts.
Make a tpr file with nsteps set to all steps.
run it with mdrun -cpi -append -maxh <hours>
Then mdrun will append the output of the new parts to the old parts.

Berk