Re: 回复:[gmx-users] Re: How to freeze the atoms?

Vitaly V. Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 07:00:20 CEST 2009

I do not know such effect although work with the 'freeze' option for a
number of years in many gromacs versions.

Are you sure that the numbers of the atoms in your ndx file are the same as
in the corresponding residues? I suggest that you should look for a problem
there.

Do the atoms move only when EM is performed or during MD run as well?

- Vitaly

--
Vitaly V. Chaban, Ph.D. (ABD)
School of Chemistry