[gmx-users] simulation of protein in presence of ATP

nikhil damle pdnikhil at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jun 24 11:23:44 CEST 2009

Hi

When i subjected the complex to EM, it gave following warning:
"1-4 interaction between 3063 and 3068 at distance 1.436 which is larger than the 1-4 table size 1.000 nm. These are ignored for the rest of the simulation. This usually means your system is exploding,"

These atoms are oxygens of 2 phosphate grps ofATP. Later if i continue, with SD it converges with less precision. so i applied CG. It converged. But when I carry out position-restrained dynamics, it gave # of LINCS warnings in both cases. Does this mean EM is not done properly ? How should I address this ?

Regards,
Nikhil