[gmx-users] Re: Re: problems with some calculated trajectories

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 10:35:03 CEST 2009

Hi Bernhard,

The images, are they taken from exactly the same angle? If so, there's
some change in orientation that is just impossible in such a short
time. You didn't happen to fit your structure to a reference prior to
removal of jumps, did you? Fitting messes up PBC and garbles results
from -pbc nojump. If these are not from the original trajectory (mdrun
output), have a look what happens there. Otherwise, trace back all
your steps. Maybe paste here what you've done exactly...

Cheers,

Tsjerk

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.
Junior UD (post-doc)