[gmx-users] how to search in the new GROMACS website ?

LeeHwan-kyu hklee910 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 27 05:46:48 CEST 2009

Dear GMX-users,

In the old website, I was able to search any topics (questions or answers) by simply typing key words.  But, it looks like, in the new website, I need to open each archives for each year and month.  Is there any way that I can search more easily?      Would you please tell me how to search by typing Key word in the new website ?   If it's not possible to search like the old website, could you please reopen the old website to search ?

Thanks,

best,
Hwankyu.