[gmx-users] protonation state with pdb2gmx

Yamin, Peyman p.yamin at fz-juelich.de
Mon Jun 29 16:43:23 CEST 2009

Hello,

with pdb2gmx I want to choose the protonation state of a GLN interactively. When I choose +1 protonation state, I get the following error: Residue 'QLN' not found in residue topology database. But the program has itself suggested the QLN as the name of this protonation state!!

Would be pleased by your comments!
cheers,
Peyman

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt