[gmx-users] regarding dimethylated lysine topology file

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Mar 2 12:44:08 CET 2009

prasun kumar wrote:
> respected all
>
> I m tryin to generate a topology file for dimethylated lysine using
> PRODRG server,but I found that its not working...........can you plz
> help me in gettin some another servers or any method...........

Saying "its not working" is useless.  If there is some sort of error with the
website, contact its webmaster.  If you do not know how to use the website, read
the FAQ.  Otherwise, it should work just fine, it's a very basic system.

> is it possible to change gromacs topology file to charmm topology file
> thanx in advance

That could probably be scripted.  Most tasks can be.

-Justin

> PRASUN (ASHOKA)

Justin A. Lemkul
Graduate Research Assistant