[gmx-users] Polymer entanglement simulation

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat Mar 7 23:45:01 CET 2009

Mark Abraham wrote:
> [...]

As is using cut-off for electrostatics, with the bizarre cutoff's you've defined
(rlist, rcoulomb, rvdw).  Use PME with at least a 1.0-nm cutoff for all three
and see if you get better results.

Furthermore, as I said before, timeframe might be an issue.  1 ns is not nearly
long enough to see such behavior.  Try tens of nanoseconds, if not more.

-Justin

> Mark

Justin A. Lemkul
Graduate Research Assistant