[gmx-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

himanshu khandelia hkhandelia at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 20:27:51 CET 2009

LinkedIn
------------

himanshu khandelia requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Chinmay,

- himanshu

View invitation from himanshu khandelia
http://www.linkedin.com/e/Xl9gjr6GAOlB4vIjeR9gqTUPRTlBoITTu0/blk/1054852731_2/0OnP4PdP8Re3gRc34LqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with himanshu khandelia be a good idea?

Have a question? himanshu khandelia's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to himanshu khandelia and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/ash/inv19_ayn/

------
(c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation