[gmx-users] Simulated annealing

jayant james jayant.james at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 20:57:01 CET 2009

Hi!
So the part of my pr.mdp files that handles pressure and temperature looks
like as below and if I were to create an index file by name "N-extension" an
type it next in the tc-grps as N-extension along with the existing Protein
Non-Protein groups is this how I get to handle the simulated annealing for
the appended NMR group?
Thanks
Jayant James

; Berendsen temperature coupling is on in two groups

Tcoupl = berendsen

tc-grps = Protein Non-Protein

tau_t =       0.1      0.1

ref_t =       300      300

; Energy monitoring

energygrps =      Protein      Non-Protein

; Pressure coupling is not on

Pcoupl = parrinello-rahman

tau_p = 0.5

compressibility = 4.5e-5