[gmx-users] Re: Free energy with Gromacs.

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Mar 19 02:02:10 CET 2009

Again, *please keep all Gromacs-related correspondence on the mailing list*  The
type of information that you have posted is important to share with others who
may know how to help.  I do not know the answer to your problem.  I would
suggest contacting the list again with the following information:

1. The relevant contents of your .mdp file(s)
2. What each figure in your image represents (main image vs. inset)

-Justin

jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080