[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 59, Issue 138

Pawan Kumar pawan.chinari at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 08:25:08 CET 2009

Hello Justin Sir,

Greetings from Pawan
Thanks for your valuable suggestion and reply.
Initially I gave the emtol of 1000 and the output I got was :
Steepest Descents converged to machine precision in 163 steps but did not
reach the requested Fmax<1000.
Potential Energy = - 4.4516497e+05

Even I tried to minimize the popc bilayer which I took from Tieleman sir's
website ( before generating a bigger bilayer using genconf ) but that also
converged to machine precision but not to the requested Fmax<1000. How do I
proceed further ?
Thanks for your suggestions and help.

Thanking you,
Pawan