[gmx-users] position restrain Software inconsistency error: Some interactions seem to be assigned multiple times

Creighton Buie creighton.buie at ttu.edu
Fri May 1 21:14:36 CEST 2009

Hello Gromacs Community,

I am trying to set up a system where there is a coarse grained
hydrophobic polymer floor in a solvated water box. I am using the
martini force field with an .itp file for the polymer. The "floor" is
basically the polymer spaced 0.5 nm apart from each other and the bottom
bead is fixed in the X, Y, and Z direction. I have tried many ways of
fixing this bead using both freeze groups and position restrained
techniques, both to no avail. I am using PME and no part of the system
has a charge. The latest try has consisted of using the position
restrain line in the .itp file of the polymer through the topology file
and fixing the bottom bead with a force of 1000 in X Y Z. The energy
minimization run went smoothly but when I try to do any type of md I get
this error message:

"Not all bonded interactions have been properly assigned to the domain
decomposition cells

A list of missing interactions:
            G96Angle of    432 missing      1

Program mdrun, VERSION 4.0.3
Source code file: domdec_top.c, line: 172