[gmx-users] extending simulations

vidhya sankar scvsankar_agr at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 16:45:11 CEST 2009

dear sir/Madam
i want to work in mopac/gromacs interface for that i have downloaded mopac 7-1.10 tar.gz when run ./configure in the TAR file in command  prompt of redhat linux EL5 to install mopac
 i got the the following error in command prompt
bash: ./configure: /bin/sh^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
 please kindly rectify the error in the configure file i am waiting for  your reply
thanks in Advance